1. Create Big Shots Exposure Team Account (free of charge): HERE Exposure Events will allow you to create a Coach/Team Manager Account to manage your team registration(s), roster(s) and complete waivers.
2. Select Event(s)/Packs, complete payment for Event(s). BIG SHOTS has a No Refund Policy
3. MANDATORY: Complete Exposure Stats Roster during or after registration (more info below).
Waiver must be complete for player, coach, spectator, media prior to event. Waiver can be completed within Waiver Sign below.
4. All Coaches on bench must have a background check through USAB, AAU or business. If applying through AAU use Big Shots Nation AAU Club Code: WYBW8Y. Complete at bigshots.net/aau
ALL TEAMS must have team insurance prior to playing in BIG SHOTS. If need to get team insurance click here
5. For LIVE NCAA CERTIFIED EVENTS Teams Ages 14U-17U MANDATORY:
Any coach 14U-17U that plans to sit on the bench during the Big Shots Live NCAA Certified Events in April & July is required to obtain a USA Basketball (USAB) Gold License.Coaches without the USAB Gold License will not be able to coach in the Big Shots Live NCAA Certified April & July Events. CLICK HERE to renew or obtain a USAB Gold License!
All Coaches & Athletes planning to participate in the Big Shots Live NCAA Certified must register on the NCAA BBCS system. CLICK HERE for the NCAA BBCS manual with complete step by step instructions and rules for registering your team and athletes. This process takes time so get started NOW!