$15 | Day Pass
$35 | 3-Day Pass
(Event held at Myrtle Beach Sports Center)
Beach Ball Classic is a separate ticket and will be held at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center
Come for the Games, Stay for the fun!
What a better location to support your team with all the activities the Myrtle Beach area offers. 60 miles of sun, surf and sand are not the only things the Myrtle Beach Area has to offer. Check out visitmyrtlebeach.com/things-to-do to find out more about fun-filled entertainment options.
As we welcome guests back to our events, we want you to know that we are committed to providing a safe, clean, positive environment in which to play and spectate. Please remember that these new policies and procedures are in the interest of protecting public health and preventing the spread of COVID-19. We are working to first keep you safe, and second provide a great player and guest experience. We appreciate your patience and understanding with these new policies and procedures necessary in this unprecedented time. During your visit, if at any time you have a question or concern, please find the nearest team member and we will assist you.
Beach Ball Classic Winter Jam will follow these guidelines:
• Pre-screening COVID-19 questionnaire & waiver must be completed prior to entering the facility. Questionnaire will be completed each day upon arrival.
• Team player roster & waiver can be completed at bigshots.net
• Requiring coaches, players, and game personnel to have their temperature taken at the facility each day prior to entering. Temperature will be taken with a non-contact infrared forehead thermometer. Any participant with a temperature over 100.4 degrees will be asked to leave.
• Coaches will be REQUIRED to wear a mask at all times while in the facility and while coaching in the game.
• Players will be REQUIRED to wear a mask unless they are on the floor playing in the game. Players must have mask on while on the bench not participating in the game.
• Game officials will be REQUIRED to wear a mask unless they are officiating a game.
• Players are required to wear their uniform entering the facility and exiting the facility following their game.
• No outside basketballs will be permitted into the facility. Basketballs will be supplied by Beach Ball Classic.
• Basketballs will be disinfected prior to play.
• Only one backpack per person is permitted inside the building.
• Teams/athletes are recommended to bring their own water bottles and drinks. Teams are responsible for disposing of their water bottles following the game. Water fountains at the facility will be disabled. There will be no team or shared coolers. Water and sport beverages are available for purchase onsite.
• Requiring spectators to have their temperature taken each day at the facility prior to entering. Temperature will be taken with a non-contact infrared forehead thermometer. Any spectator with a temperature over 100.4 degrees will be asked to leave.
• Spectators will be REQUIRED to wear a mask and must bring their own mask. If they do not bring their own mask, spectators can purchase a mask upon check-in.
• Limited number of spectators during each game session.
• Teams and spectators will be required to leave the gym following their game.
• Ensure minimum of six feet between spectators when entering and when inside the facility, unless they are family members.
• Team benches and spectator seating will be adjusted to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
• Signage will be posted throughout the facility to ensure proper social distancing.
• Entrances and exits will be clearly marked. Everyone will enter the facility through one door and exit through another door.
• To further protect our guests and team members, we have implemented a cashless payment system. All spectators must pay via credit or debit card for admissions and concessions.
• Sanitation stations will be located throughout the facility.
• Sanitation staff are using the CDC, state, and local recommendations for cleaning. Staff has increased the frequency of cleaning benches, seating, restrooms, consumption spaces, and frequently touched countertops/doors with sanitizing solution.
• Games will be scheduled every 1-hour and 30-minutes.
• Game play will be 1-hour.
• There will be a 10-minute dead period in between each game to ensure proper disinfecting and cleaning.
• Teams & spectators of the next session of games will wait outside the facility and enter for their game in the designated entrance following gym clearing and cleaning.
• Teams and spectators will be required to immediately leave the gym following their game.
• Elimination of post-game handshakes.
• Staff members will complete COVID-19 Questionnaire prior to entering the facility.
• Staff members will be required to have their temperature taken each day at the facility prior to entering. Temperature will be taken with a non-contact infrared forehead thermometer. Any staff member with a temperature over 100.4 degrees will be asked to leave.
• Staff members are REQUIRED wear a mask during the event.
• Staff members will follow social distancing guidelines.
Please note all of these guidelines are subject to change as we continue to monitor the information that becomes available. Be sure to review all CDC guidelines and be prepared to follow them at Beach Ball Classic Winter Jam. You can find all information here provided by CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/php/public-health-recommendations.html
Contact Kevin Schneider at 843-421-9914, firstname.lastname@example.org, @BigShotsNation to receive team rosters prior to event.
Live-stream will be provided by Big Shots TV.